So, my friend Megan over at Sugar N Spice Makes Everything Nice did this whole answer 11 questions, ask 11 questions of your own and tag 11 people to answer them thing. Unfortunately, my blogging world has not expanded enough for me to tag 11 people to answer questions, but I thought I would at least answer hers.
- Where is the coolest place you have ever visited and do you have pics to share?
I think the coolest place I’ve ever visited was London. I would LOVE to go back again some day, for a longer period of time. You can find my pictures here.
- What is your favorite “Main Dish” to make for dinner? (also, feel free to share!)
It’s hard for me to pick my favorite main dish to make for dinner, because I hardly ever make dinner! But my favorite of what I’ve actually made was a Layered Enchilada Bake. I found the recipe in the magazine that Rutherford Electric sends out to customers. You can find it here!
- Have you ever gotten a flu shot and what’s your take on that?
I have gotten several flu shots. I love and highly recommend them as I have not had the flu for as long as I can remember.
- What is your favorite girl and boy name?
My favorite boy name is William. Not sure of my favorite girl name. When I was about 13, I used to love the names Mikayla and Brianna. Not as crazy about those names now, though, and I haven’t really given it much thought to have one picked out.
- What is your dream job?
A baker! No, honestly, I would love to be a photographer….or, if I was married with kids, I would love to be a stay at home mom because I do consider that a job. 🙂
- What is your job at the moment?
I work as a deputy clerk for the Lincoln County Clerk of Court – Civil Division
- How many cars have you owned?
I’ve only actually owned one car. I’ve driven 2 others before that, but my parents owned them.
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I just started, so nothing yet. But I do like photo challenges.
- What is the weirdest pet you have ever owned?
I’ve only ever owned dogs. No weird pets for me.
- Have you ever met a famous person, and if so…who?
I met JC Chasez from *NSYNC. Man, did I use to be in love with that guy…
- Do you say “drunk” or “drank” in a sentence when you have swallowed a liquid in the past? lol
I drank a lot of water today. 🙂